7 Dec 2015

Unknown

Why I Was Not Made A Minister By Buhari – Falana

Falana

Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana says he was not appointed as Minister in the Buhari-led govt because of some “ideological reason” He said this in an interview with The Interviewer magazine


“I was actually contacted. I was actually invited to come on board.
It took me appreciable time to make up my mind. Along the way, I was made to understand there were people who were opposed to my appointment for ideological reasons.
For me, it would have been a call to service, not to make money.
Those who believed that I should mobilize people to put in a word for me, or wanted me to speak to somebody I fought on principle several years ago were, of course, disappointed.
This guy actually headed one of the universities at a time students were killed. I had to support the students’ cause at that time.
You don’t then expect me to go to him and swallow my vomit. This is what I mean by the ideological price.”he said

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...