5 Jan 2016

Unknown

14-Year-Old Model Accuses Tyga Of Stalking Her With Texts, Threatens Legal Action

tyga

Controversial American rapper, Tyga, might have gotten himself into some fresh trouble at this early stage of the New Year as a 14 year old girl has come out to say that the former Young Money rapper persistently texted her on social media.
Molly O’Malia, a model, who is represented by Gloria Allred said Tyga initiated contact with her first on Instagram contrary to earlier reports in December.
She spoke about her interaction with Tyga at a press conference on Monday.
Molly O'Malia and lawyer
The 14-year-old girls also stated that she did not reveal any information about her and Tyga to OK! Magazine.
I never sent the communication between Tyga and me to OK! Magazine and I don’t know how they obtained them. I would never have allowed OK! Magazine or any other magazine to use them. “It is also upsetting to me that OK! Magazine never even contacted my mom or me to check the facts to see if what they’re publishing was true. I’m speaking out today because I don’t want what happened to me to happen to any other young girl” she said.
Tyga hasn’t responded to the girl’s claim yet.




Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...