8 Jan 2016

Unknown

How i survived assassination - Daddy Showkey

daddy


Legendary ‘Galala’ pioneer and singer, Daddy Showkey has revealed in a new interview with Hip TV how assassins tried to kill him but he managed to escape.
In the brief interview, Daddy Showkey spoke on how he suffered an injury to his spinal cord and had to go abroad for treatment.
When he returned to Nigeria, assassins unsuccessfully made an attempt on his life.
After I returned, I had to go back again for further treatment. As soon as I fully recovered and ready to hit the music scene again, assassins were after me. They came to my house to kill me but met my absence and ended up killing another person” he narrated.
As if that wasn’t enough, they still trailed me to a fuel station and shot me. So you see, it has been from one battle to another, but I’m fully back to take over the center stage” he further said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...