27 Jan 2016

Unknown

'I fortify 1,700 prophets in Africa, including TB Joshua' - Nana Kwaku Bonsam

Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam

Two years ago, a Ghanaian witch doctor, Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam, was at war with Nigeria and Africa's most popular seer, Prophet T.B Joshua, where he vowed to expose the Nigerian man of God and run him out of his country.
The very powerful juju priest who is also called Devil of Wednesday, had also claimed that Prophet Joshua killed the late former Ghana President, Professor John Evans Atta Mills, who was one of Joshua's best friends and adherent.
This time around, Bonsam says he is actually behind the powers of more than 1,700 preachers in Africa his number one enemy, TB Joshua, claiming the men of God come to him for fortification to perform miracles and healing. "Over 1, 700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles, including Prophet T.B Joshua from Nigeria. He is my boy. I challenge him to come out and deny this.
Apart from the pastors, many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them."
Bonsam, who operates from a shrine at Sa-Peiman, a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, said his god is called Kofi-Kofi and provides him with supernatural powers that are desperately needed by pastors from all walks of life.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...