18 Jan 2016

Unknown

Metuh denies tearing and attempting to swallow statement he made to EFCC


Embattled National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, has denied reports that he tore his confessional papers and attempted to swallow them after interrogation by the EFCC on January 12th. Metuh denied the report when he was speaking with some PDP members who paid him a visit at Kuje prison over the weekend.
"They said I ate paper. I did not eat any paper. I don’t know where they got that from. As a matter of fact, the last contact I had with those people was the next day after I was arrested when I told them to charge me to court."he said

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...