16 Jan 2016

Unknown

Peter Okoye Undergoes CT Scan, Pleads With Fans To Pray For Him [Photos]

Peter-Okoye-getting-a-CT-scan-

A couple of days ago, news hit that one of the P-Square brothers, Peter Okoye wasn’t feeling too good as he lay ill in bed. The father-of-2 has now shared new photos of himself undergoing a CT scan and pleaded with his fans to pray for him.
Peter Okoye getting a CT scan
He shared a photo of himself going into the machine, commenting:
“Went for a computed tomography scan today… Try to make sure am 100% fit and ok… It hasn’t been easy for me for the past few weeks. Thanks so much guys for the prayers,love and support#Pray4me.
“I have never been a sick person that much, but am just making sure everything is ok with me. But I guess it’s more like stress and i need more rest. #GodTakeControl #Pray4me love you all”.
Fans have poured in to wish him speedy recovery as they pray for him

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...