12 Jan 2016

Unknown

Richard Mofe Damijo (A.K.A RMD) Reveals How Much He’s Paid To Feature In A Movie

wpid-wp-1452458128238

RMD recently revealed during a broadcast interview with Africa Magic’s magazine TV show ‘Jara’, on how much movie producers pay him to feature in a movie.
“It’s safe to say you’re definitely one of the most sought after and respected actors in Nollywood, it most cost a producer millions of dollars to have you in his movie”, The host of the show Uti Nwachukwu asked RMD.
RMD replied saying: “I don’t know what you are talking about, I mean we are in Nigeria”.
I find ironical that I cost a lot less either because I’m blackmailed constantly by producers and directors. They’re my boys or their younger, no money. You’ll be amazed that for every three films, I’ll probably do two free, practically for next to nothing. It’s just hard to say no”.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...