15 Feb 2016

Unknown

It’s Demonic For Another Girl To Touch Your B00bs – Dayo Amusa


DAYO

Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa, contrary to what some people perceived of her sexuality, has completely condemned the bias sexuality of lesbianism saying it is inspired by a demon.

Dayo who gained more prominence in the industry from her first produced all female cast movie ‘Ajegbodo’ which preached against lesbianism said despite the message in the movie, some people still called her a lesbian and made passes at her directly and indirectly.

The movie star however categorically stated that she is super finicky, straight and not interested in such because it’s totally demonic and in no way safe.

In her words, “It’s a big deal. It’s not safe. It’s demonic. How can a girl be fondling my boobs? No way. They are for the opposite s*x.
I’m not interested. I’m so-so straight. I’m very finicky, I can’t do that” she said in a chat with GoldmyneTV

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...