16 Feb 2016

Unknown

Kanye West Begs Mark Zuckerberg For Money

kanye-west-waves-album


Controversial American rapper, Kanye West has revealed he is currently in debts and needs financial help from Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg and tech billionaire, Larry Page.
The self proclaimed “greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time” in a weird series of Tweets through Sunday night and Monday morning said: “Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw… You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house. World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me … I’m this generation’s Disney… I want to bring dope shit to the world… I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can.”
Kanye also insisted that “one of the coolest things” Zuckerberg could do would be “to help him in his hour of need”.
The father-of-two who had famously claimed he will never be broke, has widened his appeal to other tech billionaires.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...