7 Apr 2016

Unknown

Beyonce And Jay Z Celebrates 8 Years wedding anniversary

wp-1459842510217

Arguably the biggest entertainment couple of our time, Beyonce and Jay Z celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary yesterday April 4th 2016.
The singer said: “Four has been my favourite number since I was a kid,” the “Drunk in Love” singer declared in her Year of 4 feature. “It’s the number of my birthday, September 4, my mother’s birthday, January 4, my husband’s birthday, December 4 and it’s the anniversary of my wedding.”
image
image
The couple held a secret wedding in April 4th of 2008

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...