16 Apr 2016

Unknown

Lamar Odom Opens Up On Relationship With Khloe Kardashian

wp-1460666738156
 basketball star, Lamar Odom has opened up about his relationship with Khloe Kardashian in his first interview since he left the hospital after collapsing in a Las Vegas hotel last year.
“Khloe and I did talk, you know, everything is (up for) discussion .We talk about anything. We’ve been through a lot. It won’t ever stop. It gets tough, especially if so much gets speculated. Only a few people know the truth, and I just keep that close to my heart.” He told ET.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...