10 Apr 2016

Unknown

“Linda Ikeji snatched Dan Foster from my cousin” - Kemi Olunloyo reveals

kemi_olunloyo_8973

Social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo has continued her rants in various interviews.

She has now gone on to say that popular blogger, Linda Ikeji broke up a relationship between her cousin and popular On Air Personality, Dan Foster.
Ms Olunloyo made the claim during a recent interview.
“I have a lot of history with Linda. She was the one that came between my cousin’s wedding and Dan Foster.” Ms Olunloyo said.
“Dan Foster and Deola Olunloyo, my cousin, were going to get married and the wedding was cancelled three weeks to the wedding because of a model called Linda Ikeji. She wrecked the home, she was having an affair with Dan,” she added.
Ms Olunloyo also said that Linda is 41-years-old and not 35.
“She’s not 30-something, Linda is 41. The age on Wikipedia is a lie. She’s 41, I have my very good sources. If I don’t I won’t say things out,” she said.
According to Linda’s page on Wikipedia, she was born on September 19, 1980.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...