8 May 2016

Unknown

Mourinho Dumping Manchester United Out Of Fraustration

Mourinho-NL

 The Daily Mail UK is reporting that former Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has refused to wait another year for Manchester United job with club staff expecting Louis van Gaal to STAY on.
The respected British tabloid wrote on Friday morning: “Jose Mourinho will not wait for Manchester United if they decide to postpone bringing him in to replace manager Louis van Gaal beyond this summer.”
Daily Mail UK says that despite a difficult season clouded by speculation, Old Trafford staff believe Van Gaal will now stay on for the final year of his contract.
“That would mean Mourinho having to hold off taking the United hot seat until 2017-18, a wait he is not prepared to put up with,” it wrote.
As recently as last month, Mourinho confirmed that he would be back in management this summer but refused to confirm a destination despite saying he hoped to stay in England.
“I am not in position to turn down [jobs],” Mourinho said. “I am in a position to analyse, this is April, everything starts in July, every decision is made between May and the start of June.
“I am not in a position to deny, I am open to any club, national team, but I have to be honest, if possible, a club.
“I would prefer [to stay England]. I love the country, the football here, my family is very stable and happy.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...