18 Jun 2016

Unknown

Breaking News : Buhari Has Been Declared Deaf -CNN Reprted

Though, we are yet to confirm this report but unfortunately it's making wave already in the internet... Let hope this is not true because it will lead to serious tension in Nigeria, we pray Our president makes a quick recovery.
Their is yet another report on the matter, I will post it exactly as I saw it below:

A source that craves anonymity (let’s call him anon). 

 I’m not gonna remove anything from what Anon said. According to him, ‘ this President i am seeing is very weak and sick, and dumb, I doubt if he can make it to Nigeria. We pray he recovers else there would be serious wahala. you know the North would not want a Yoruba President, they would rather Saraki becomes their President’ ( I could not understand and still can not understand the relationship between saraki and aso rock). According to Anon, ‘Osinbande (actually he said Osibanjo, but you know na) should be very careful o. The powers at play are bigger than him and if he his not careful, well, I trust he would be. we know he has been calling baba (OBJ) for advice and he would be meeting tinubu very soon, osinbadee is a very wise and cunny man, he would do well as president’.  -  Anon told me more things o..But I’d rather keep those ones to myself as tis content would shake Nigeria..

Source 

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...