9 Jun 2016

Unknown

Davido, B-red Beef Was Just Public Stunt, Mayorkun Reveals




Fast-rising and DMW new signing, Mayorkun has disclosed that the beef between Davido and his cousin, B-red, also known as Bayo, was a public stunt.
’The time I heard that, I was with Shina, my mom now called me and said ‘I have been hearing a lot of things in that house, don’t go and start a rift’, I replied her that I was with Shina and Bayo just left, we also saw at Coco’s wedding, Bayo was giving me advice and Shina was supportive, so I don’t know were you guys saw the stuff,’’ Mayorkun said.
He continued, “Everything na jonzing because since the first day I entered that house, there has been love all through, even till now, I went even posted B-red’s cover ‘Blessings’, and he even send me a message live, that people could see it. so its all love, I have zero problems with everybody, anybody outside and within HKN.’’
Mayorkun, who joined Davido and his other signing, Dremo dropped a new single titled ‘Back2back’ from the stables of DMW, however stated that with his couple of singles that would drop later this year, he would seal people’s negative ideas about him.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...