12 Jul 2016

Unknown

Meet The Boy Who Magnet Metals With His Body (Photos)


A footage has shown a youngster sticking metal objects to his body which acts like a human magnet.
Nine-year-old Mehmet Sumbul saw somebody doing the stunt on TV and decided to give it a go himself.
Much to his surprise he had the special power too and as the footage shows he can put metal spoons and forks on his chest and back and they just stick.
The youngster told local media that his body can also do the same trick with screws, metal ashtrays as well as mobile phones.
Mehmet lives with his parents, Huseyin and Aysu, in the city of Antalya on the south western coast of Turkey. He told reporters: “I am seen as a strange person. When I’m angry, my magnetic field becomes stronger. Now I have a fork and a spoon on my body, I feel like a magnet.”
His dad Huseyin added: “He can attract any type of small kitchenware.
“I haven’t taken him to the hospital because he has no health issues.
The phenomenon is sometimes referred to as ‘human magnetism’ and some have said they can also attract other types of materials, such as glass, porcelain, wood or plastic.
Many mainstream scientists however believe that it is in fact nothing more than unusually greasy skin.




Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...