7 Apr 2017

Unknown

#BBNaija:OAP Freeze as he declares support for TBoss



Cool FM OAP, Freeze has joined celebrities publicly declaring their supports for their favourite housemates.He shared and photo on his Instagram page and wrote;

"This has nothing to do with the #FreeTheSheeple movement.

This is my preference as a human being, which I believe I'm entitled to!
-
Just like me, she is half Romanian and half Nigerian so she is my sister!
-
My vote goes for #Tboss. #BBNaija #bbnaija2017. ~FRZ"

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...