18 Apr 2017

Igwe Kingsley Skyblings

BRT Buses Now Have Free Public Wifi Services For Users


According to a commuter who recently used the BRT bus
I was in a blue BRT bus this evening and i saw free wifi access. I decided to log in. I followed the wizard to log in via my Facebook account. Viola! I started browsing. I wad curious to check the speed as pages opened very fast. 
See pics for speed and Hotspot name. Thanks to Lagos State Government. 
Not only AC i did enjoy but the free public wifi.

Igwe Kingsley Skyblings

About Igwe Kingsley Skyblings -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...