16 Apr 2017

Unknown

I WANT TO REMAIN CHEALSE COACH FOR A LONG TIME - ANTONIO CONTE



Antonio Conte says he plans to stay at Chelsea for a long time amid talk of a move back to Serie A.

Sky in Italy understand Inter Milan are interested in Conte, who joined Chelsea last summer from the Italy national team and previously guided Juventus to three straight league titles.

He has enjoyed a spectacular start to his career in England, guiding Chelsea to the top of the Premier League with seven games of the season remaining.

They sit seven points clear of second-place Tottenham ahead of a Super Sunday clash with Man Utd and Conte insists he hopes to build on his early success at Stamford Bridge.

“I hope to stay for a long time here,” Conte told Sky Sports. “Coaching is not an easy job and a lot depends on the results.

“I like to think results are important, but they are not everything. I think for every coach our work is important every day and then to be judged.

“During the game I think I show my passion and my will to not lose. I don’t want to lose. I love football and I think people understand my passion. It’s great to know that Chelsea fans are happy with me.”

Having guided Italy to the quarter-finals of Euro 2016, Conte moved to London and admits he was initially wary of starting fresh in a new country.

“I was worried at the start because it’s not easy and when you arrive and find a situation totally different,” he added. “To transfer your ideas, your philosophy, to the training sessions, wasn’t easy.

“We needed a bit of time for me to adapt and for the players to adapt to my philosophy. I always saw great commitment from the players and great work-rate and attitude.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...