19 Sept 2013

Unknown

I Was One of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria from Visa lottery – Kemi Olunloyo

Nigerians bombarded me with
questions today on why the visa
lottery ended. Did I not tell you that
I was one of the reason it was gonna
END?
Why does America need Nigerians? Our
people have killed their wives. 17 Green
Card lottery winners were in the
bloodbath of wife killing across the
years in the USA, Nigerian youth are
continuously scamming Americans, our
people hate gays and lesbians and we
even have one terrorist over there
serving a life sentence.
So when I wrote the State department
in 2012 and posted the letter on
Facebook you were all cussing me out
that I am discouraging opportunities for
others. Come on, you guys ruined this
country for people like me that lived 30
years in America and came home to
violence in 2006 forcing me to flee back
thru Canada. The Canadians aren’t
wanted either. So now, Nigeria and
some other countries will no longer be
eligible to participate in the America
Diversity Visa lottery program. I am very
happy because it will give Nigerians the
opportunity to build their own country.
Information from the United States
Department of State sighted on Sunday
said Nigerians and citizens from few
other countries were not eligible for
DV-2015
The department said Nigeria was
excluded since over 50,000 Nigerians
had immigrated into the United States
in the last five years.
The department listed other countries
not eligible as Bangladesh, Brazil,
Canada, China (mainland-born),
Colombia, Dominican Republic,
Ecuador, El Salvador and Haiti.
Others are India, Jamaica, Mexico,
Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines,
South Korea, United Kingdom (except
Northern Ireland) and its dependent
territories, and Vietnam
However, many African countries would
continue to enjoy the lotto.
Ha! Ha! Stay home and fix your
country.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...