19 Sept 2013

Unknown

LINDA IKEJI TURNS 33 - HAPI BIRTHDAY LINDA.

LINDA : Yay, it's my birthday today...and I feel so
blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me
and I love where my life's journey has brought
me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I
love, LIBers who have my back, money in the
bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear
shades. Haha. What more can a girl ask for? OK,
a husband, but that will come in God's
time...lol.
So I'm having a birthday party on the 27th and
28th of Sept in London and Manchester
respectively, hosted by Cokobar. They hosted
my birthday party last year - check on it HERE .
Hope UK LIBers will come out and party with
me next weekend. So looking forward to it!
Hmmm...imagine if only 10% of my readers
wished me a happy birthday...the number of
comments would be insane and so cool. Haha!
Love you guys...thanks for everything! *hugz*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LINDA.......

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...