12 Oct 2013

Unknown

"Sex is my hubby...Don Jazzy and Clarence Peters are really hot" -- Maheeda reveals much in new interview

In a recent interview with Bellanaija,
controversial singer, Maheeda real name
Caroline Sam , reveals alot about her
married life, her music sojourn from circular
to gospel and back to circular, her daughter
and plans for the future in the Nigerian
music industry.
Catch a few excerpts below:
Since you dropped your first Gospel
single, “Hallelujah” back in 2012, we
haven’t heard any other Gospel songs
from you. Why the decision to go back to
secular music?
Like I said, I never specified that I was a
secular artist nor did I say I was a Gospel
artist. I choose to take the best of both worlds
and put it in my music. If I want to thank
God for his mercies, I will. And, also, if I
want to tell you that I love sex, I will.
With a young daughter, do you feel that
your ‘sexy propaganda’ might be
teaching her to do the same? How would
you feel if your daughter started putting
up semi-nude photos on her own
Instagram page?
My daughter is thirteen years old and well-
trained. Schools in Europe teach sex
education. They teach them what to do as a
eenager and they also teach them what not
to do. At home as well, I put more light into
what the school has taught her. My daughter
knows her limits and I am a happy mum.
Some pastors’ kids end up always being in
clubs and it’s by their choice. One thing I’ll
just say is that children will make choices.
We, as parents, can only pray that they make
good ones.
What are some of your hobbies and
favourite pastimes?
Sex, dancing, reading and social media
websites, Twitter and Instagram (laughs).
On your social media platforms, you have
mentioned that you’re just doing what
you do best and that is being sexy.Who
does Maheeda find sexy?
I think that Clarence Peters and Don Jazzy
are really hot. I like the kind of guy that talks
less but does more. If you apply that in bed,
hmmm, it’s really sexy. I love surprises, in
and out of bed. I want to be ‘wow’-ed. I want
the guy to make me wander (laughs).
Will you be collaborating with any
musicians in the near future?
Hopefully, I will be collaborating with a few
musicians in the near future. I am currently
begging a lot of them now. Since they have
now passed my level, I want them to pull me
up to theirs but them never answer me yet.
Let’s see how the Nigerian music industry
supports their own. At the end of the day
though, if they don’t support me, I guess it’s
just between me and my God then. And, my
God is one who makes a way where it seems
to be no way.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...