6 Jan 2014

Unknown

"My husband is in full support of my nudity but my daughter doesn't know and I am still born again" -- Maheeda reveals

In a new interview, Maheeda revealed her
husband is aware of her nude photos but
her daughter isn't allowed access to the
internet. She also talked about being
friends with Don Jazzy , Olamide and
Phyno :
Catch the excerpts:
It is deliberate. I know what I am
doing. The pictures are not targeted
at anything. It is all about attention
and there is no mistake about it. This
business of music is called
showbusiness and I am convinced I
am on the right track. I owe no
apologies. I just realised this way will
be a faster hit than any other way.
The pictures are working for me.As
you can see, there’s so much attention
on me. All of a sudden, people want
to listen to my old singles and are
looking forward to my debut album.In
this life, everybody gets criticised
whether you do good or bad. I have
read and heard so much about me
that I am now used to it. Thanks to
them, they have helped me develop a
thick skin.
&n
sp;
On Relationship
I am married and my husband is
Dutch. What I am doing is not alien to
him or his family and he understands.
I met him at a bar when he just came
to Nigeria. We are happily married.
Even before we got married, he
understood my kind of person. He was
aware of my vision. He has always
been supportive. He just laughs
whenever he comes across any of my
pictures. It’s in Africa that we attach
much importance to such things and
consider it sacrilegious.
I am 31 and I had my daughter when I
was 17. I do not think this is going to
affect her in any way. If my mother
did something like this; there is no
way it would have affected me. My
daughter is not even aware these
nude pictures exist even though she
has seen pictures of me in bikini. She
is not even allowed access to the
social media. Even if she gets to view
them eventually, it’s not going to
mean anything to her because she has
the European mentality. When my
daughter is 18, then she can decide
what she wants. Currently, she is
under my care and I won’t let her do
what I am doing.
On Her Friends
I have quite a few of them. Don Jazzy
is my friend, Olamide and Phyno just
to mention but a few. Gospel artistes?
No, but I became a born-again
Christian and decided that I wanted to
continue with secular music. Whether
people accept it or not, I am a born-
again Christian and that is why I
describe my music as honest music. I
am not perfect but I’m just living my
life in the best possible way.
Culled from Punch

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...