6 Jan 2014

Unknown

Tunde Exposes Why He Left Styl-plus

One of the
members of
the
sensational
boys band
Style Plus has revealed why he parted
way with the group. See his statement
below:
I have tried to answer this question
(why I left Styl Plus) in so many
diplomatic ways without divulging
unnecessary details but then answer
has brought out more questions like
“why didn’t I work on my solo project
and still remain in the group like its
being done on the international scene
with the likes of Boyz2Men,the
Commodores, Destiny’s Child and many
more international group acts?
Questions flying from all directions have
informed me to come out straight to tell
it as it is because I need to carry the
fans along.
In 2012. I tried taking my clothing
company (nativeBoy) ambitions a notch
higher by launching it out in Asia and
doing a song titled “in your eyes”to
support it. It apparently didn’t go down
well with the members of my group.
Being in a group involves a whole lot
more dynamics than meets the eye due
to differences in personalities, goals and
expectations. These. differences get
more pronounced over time and like old
wine become more distinct in taste.
Boy bands were not designed to last
forever for boys become men and being
a man brings with it more
responsibilities and an unction for a
definite direction. I am STYL-PLUS, I am
TUNDE

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...