3 Nov 2014

Unknown

Nicki Minaj’s Abusive Past Unveiled

Nicki Minaj who is probably the best female rapper on the planet, has her own history that haunts her.
The ‘Anaconda star’s mother ‘Carol’ opened up about how Nicki Minaj’s father was a drug addict who used to severely beat his children.
 article-2773285-21C3358200000578-183_634x695
























In an interview with The Sun, Carol said: ‘My husband used to get high on cocaine and alcohol and would come home and terrorize the whole family.’
She added that he hit both her and the children, telling about one night she tried to escape, but he caught her and ‘punched me in the face’.
Carol further added: ‘He would hit the children too.’
Nicki Minaj earlier opened up about her father’s alleged abuse, saying: ‘A lot of arguing, 
lots of screaming – there were holes punched into the walls in anger and cops being called to the house all the time.
‘I was afraid, very afraid that something would happen to my mother.’
She added: ‘My mother left him many different times and came back. One time he pulled my mother out of a car and dragged her two blocks.’
Nicki once told Rolling stone: ‘When I first came to America, I would go in my room and kneel down at the foot of my bed and pray that god would make me rich so that I could take care of my mother.’

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...