3 Nov 2014

Unknown

WOW!! SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid to Feature Chris Brown On a Track, Finally Revealed!



In a recent interview with Hot 97’s Ebro in the Morning, Chris Brwn spoke about how much it’d take to get him on a track!



"It depends, Some people I give a homie price to…The most I charge is like $250,000…If the song’s already a hit, then I’ll get on it. But I’m still gonna take some publishing…and if they say they can only give you $30,000, I need 50 percent of the publishing."

"Cause I’m gonna get on the record, not to toot my own horn…I’ve gotten on records from a new artist and they’ve went No. 1. I will take a percentage of the publishing. If I’m gonna give you a No. 1, I’m gonna capitalize off it as well." He Said.


So, According this revelations by The American Pop Artist..it  Would Cost Wizkid About $200,000-$250,000...That's a whole lot of money in Naira about N33million!

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...