20 Jul 2015

Unknown

Check Out Miley Cyrus' brother And His Tatts



Miley Cyrus' older brother, 26 year old musician, 
Trace Cyrus....Got so much tattoos all over his body..Recently he canceled a concert in Canada because he couldn't deal with the stress of crossing the border. The heavily-tattooed guitarist took to Instagram to apologize to fans and explain that his image makes him a target.

'Most every time I cross into Canada, border agents treat me like a criminal. Even though I've never been arrested, had a DUI, or any serious trouble with the law.




Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...