20 Jul 2015

Unknown

Don Jazzy’s Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him

dbanj_don-jazzy-mama


D’banj made history yesterday as he copped the Evolution award at the MAMAs, July 18, 2015, in Durban, South Africa.
The superstar even won the heart of everyone when he said “To my former partner, Don Jazzy, who told me he wants me to become the youngest African living legend. this award is dedicated to you
The ace producer, Don Jazzy took to Twitter to show love to his former partner.
Read what he wrote below:-



Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...