25 Aug 2015

Unknown

“Am Not Looking For A Husband!” – Bimbo Akintola (45yrs)

bimbo-akintola-2



Bimbo Akintola who has been in well over 50 Nigerian movies, says she does not need a husband and she is happy the way she is.
I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the keysaid the award winning actress.

According to her there have been rumours that she is in search of a husband which has brought unsolicited suitors to her doorstep.I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me Bimbo Akintola told Vanguard.
Finally she saidPlease, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!
In May, Bimbo Akintola denied reports that she was engaged.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...