25 Aug 2015

Unknown

I Love To Have s*x 10 Times A Week – Deloris ‘Delay’ Frimpong

delay

Famous TV and radio host, Deloris Frimpong Manso aka Delay, has revealed that she would love to have s*x 10 times a week.
The TV presenter who claims she’s still a virgin went on her Instagram page to to say she wishes to travel the world and fall in love again.The 30 year old presenter said: –

“I wanna travel the world, get paid for doing what I love, fall in love and make love at least…10 times a week… At my favourite place on the planet. Where there’s no pressure, no self-questioning, no depression, no insomnia…. Only good food, laughter and beautiful shoes and bags…I’m staying here forever…. I’m staying in Bountiful…where happiness abounds.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...