29 Aug 2015

Unknown

C. Ronaldo - "My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young"


The Portuguese ace says his whole life revolves
around his family and that he enjoys nothing more
than spending time with his son.

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has
revealed his greatest fear is dying young.
The Portugal international is father to a five-year-
old son and says that there is nothing more
important to him than his family and friends.
Consequently, he is keen to live a long and happy
life that revolves around those dearest time him –
and, of course, football.
“My greatest fear is dying young,” the three-
time Ballon d’Or winner told Libero. “I don’t
want to die young.
“I want to die an old man, at 80 or 90 years
old.
“I try to do normal things with my family, my
friends, my son. I try to be as normal as
possible. My favourite pastime is playing with
my son.
“The people around me, they always spur me
on. They are a source of good vibes and
positive energy and that’s the most important
thing for me.
“I try to enjoy the moment. I like playing
football and I want the fans to enjoy it as
much as I do.”
Ronaldo is renowned for an intensive fitness
regime that has transformed him from a skinny
winger into a physically imposing forward, which
he believes is down to his strong work ethic.
“My goal is to try to always be the best, year
in, year out, and training hard to push myself
to the max,” he added.
“I’ve always tried to do that and in the last
eight, nine or 10 years I think it has worked
pretty well for me, so I’ll try to go on doing the
same.”
Ronaldo, who has won the last two Ballon d’Or
awards, scored a career-high 61 goals in all
competitions last season.
Source:- Goal

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...