29 Aug 2015

Unknown

D'Banj , the Koko Master reveals why he is unmarried.


In a chat with Saturday Beats, the Koko Master
revealed why he is unmarried.
 D'Banj said:
“While growing up, there were some goals I
set for myself and at 35; I have
accomplished most of them. Sadly, I have
not accomplished the primary goals. The
main one is marriage.

By now, I thought I would have been married.
I had always thought I would have a child
before the age of 30. That fantasy did not
become a reality because I wanted to
strengthen my brand. I wanted to be sure that
I was on the right path career-wise because
as a kid, you need to crawl before you can
walk and eventually run. I wanted to be sure
I surpass all boundaries and reach a certain
stage where I can easily balance my work
and family. That is the main reason why I am
not married.”
He however said that he is proud of his other
achievements as they have surpassed his widest
imaginations.
“Apart from marriage, one other thing I
desire to have is the Grammy but that is
already in the pipeline and it would be
acquired soon. I didn’t know I would meet
Kanye West while I was dreaming big as a
child. But I dreamt that I would go places and
people would hear my song all over the
world. I also dreamt that Caucasians would
dance to my music. I dreamt I would top
music charts across the world and all that
has happened. I have dreamt of performing in
front of thousands of people on a global stage
and I have achieved that. For all these I am
grateful to God,” he said.



Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...