22 Sept 2015

Unknown

Comedian 'I Go Die' Begs Female Fans - ''I Want To Be Sexually Harassed''

igod




Famous Nigerian stand-up comedian, I Go Dye has jokingly said he’s the right person to harass and embarrass sexually.
I Go Dye told Vanguard that “I always read it in the papers where celebrities say that female fans harass them, but I’m actually looking for the ladies that will come and harass me. I’m not running from them; in fact, I’m available. I’m the right person to harass and embarrass sexually.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...