22 Sept 2015

Unknown

Kendall Jenner Opens Up on why she got her nipples pierced



In a recent interview with Page Six during the launch of her new Estée Lauder fragrance Modern Muse Le Rouge at Macy's in NYC, sharing, 19 year old Kendall Jenner explained why she pierced her nipples
"I was going through a period in my life, having a rough time, being a rebel and was like ‘Let's just do it. I was so terrified, I'm laying on the bed like ‘Why am I doing this.' Honestly, it hurt, but wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem and maybe because everyone hyped it up and I thought it would be really, really bad. Then it wasn't as bad as I expected."

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...