25 Sept 2015

Unknown

Drake Explains Why He Did Wizkid’s Ojuelegba Remix



in a new interview for the 100th issue of FADER Magazine, Drake has spoken for the first time about why he jumped on the surprise remix for Wizkid’s Ojuelegba a few months back.

FADER magazine asked him if part of his motivation was a desire to build audiences in foreign markets, to become a truly global star, having already conquered North America, Drake, they said was not into this theory.

 “I just did it because I was in the moment,” he says. “I wasn’t thinking like, ‘Oh man, I gotta get my brand up in Nigeria.’” (He hastens to add, with classic Drake politeness, “Not to say that’s not important. I’m super-honored to be on that song.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...