23 Sept 2015

Unknown

Wizkid Moves Album Launch From September To Next Year!

Image result for wizkid
Wizkid cites 2face as the reason behind the delay, in his words, “Celebrated the legend @2faceidibia1 last night! Epic! Made me realize how much I need to f**k the game up! So I’m moving my album to sometime next year! But my EP drops Next month! October! 10tracks! 10 videos! What a time to be alive!”.
The singer became the only artiste to have bowed out of what looks to be a September full of albums after himself, Iyanya (released), Orezi (released) and Davido promised an album.
See his tweet below: –

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...