2 Oct 2015

Unknown

'Don't fear me, just watch your actions in office ' - BUHARI



President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated that his government is going to single anyone out for prosecution, noting that no one should fear him but they should fear the consequences of their actions.
He stated this in his Independence Day address on Thursday, October 1, 2015.
The President also affirmed that Nigerians must to put an end to ‘unruly behaviour’ before real 'change' can happen.
He said that the job of nation building and development is a collective effort, noting that citizens must be law-abiding and do away with old habits of carelessness and recklessness.
Buhari again stated that he does not have any ill feelings against anybody neither is he out to witch-hunt anyone, adding that “People should only fear the consequences of their actions.”
He said: “Change does not just happen. You and I and all of us must appreciate that we all have our part to play if we want to bring change about.
“We must change our lawless habits, our attitude to public office and public trust. We must change our unruly behaviour in schools, hospitals, market places, motor parks, on the roads, in homes and offices.
“To bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens.
“As I said in my inaugural speech, I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions. I hereby invite everyone, whatever his or her political view to join me in working for the nation.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...