22 Oct 2015

Unknown

I Can Never Go Back To My Ex-husband – Actress Monalisa Chinda Reveals

wpid-wp-1445419388888

Pretty Nollywood actress and writer, Monalisa Chinda revealed in an interview with Punch Newspapers, if she would get married again.
Read what she said below;
“I love the whole concept and idea of love. I am open to love and marriage that would work. Marriage is always a better option and I love to be loved. I hope to have more children because I had always wanted to have three children. Three is just perfect but it depends. I can never go back to my ex-husband but we maintain a cordial relationship because he is the father of my child. He speaks to his child whenever he wants to.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...