22 Oct 2015

Unknown

Kanye West throws Kim K a surprise birthday party



On Wednesday Kanye West threw a surprise birthday party for his pregnant wife, Kim Kardashian West, who turned 35-years-old. The Kardashian/Jenner females were there...including Caitlyn. Understandably, Khloe was MIA but she posted a loving message to Kim. She said:
"Happy birthday Keeks!! �� I pray you know how loved and dope you are!!! You continuously amaze me by how you do it all. Thank you for always being there for everyone! Today is about you!!! Enjoy it Mrs West!!! I love you, My bestie, my sister, my rider! "
 Also Kanye West rented out the entire movie theater to watch the new Steve Jobs to celebrate Kim Kardashian's 35th birthday. He invited Kim's family and their close friends to the movie screening. She gushed about what he did for her in her post below..
 

 






Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...