25 Nov 2015

Unknown

Eucharia Anunobi Talks About Life As A Single Parent

eucharia-annunobi-2

The 50 year old movie star in a recent interview with New Telegraph revealed details about the father of her 13 year old son Raymond, and her parenting challenges.
She also said that having a child outside of wedlock was a mistake. “It was not a deliberate choice that I made, it came by chance, and it came by mistake. God does not kill His children who have made mistakes. He would rather sustain them and tell them that He is the owner of all things” she said.
The Lord has been sustaining me as a single parent I don’t think about it, all I know is God, you are the one that created me and the child that you gave to me. So God will provide whatever that is needed of me, it was a wrong choice that I made” she further said.
She tried to reconcile with the father of her child, but according to her he isn’t ready. “When somebody says that I do not want to be a responsible father what do you do? You don’t take a horse to the river and force it to drink.
Eucharia Anunobi is not averse to settling down however. “Every woman says I want a tall black, handsome man. We all need good things. All the good things every normal woman wants, I want it too. He must be somebody who has the spirit of God, someone who has Christ as his backbone” she admitted.
Eucharia Anunobi is now an Evangelist.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...