2 Nov 2015

Unknown

I’m Alive – Actor Odunlade Adekola Debunks Death Rumour



Odunlade-Adekola

Popular Nollywood Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, on Saturday described as surprising the rumour that armed robbers stormed his home in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Friday night and killed him.
Social media platforms were awash with the rumour of his death on Saturday with his fans and lovers of Yoruba movies making enquiries to confirm the rumour.
Speaking with our correspondent on the phone, Adekola laughed heartily while refuting the claim, noting that he was shocked to hear the rumour of his death.
He said”-
“ I heard the rumour just the way everybody did. I was called by a friend on Saturday who told me that the rumour of my death was all over social media platforms especially Facebook. I later discovered that there is a Facebook page where the discussions took place with many persons making comments about my rumoured death.
“I do not own the Facebook account and do not know how it came about. My Facebook page does not allow for interaction. Fans and friends can only make comments on the pictures posted there. My Facebook account is Odunlade omo Adekola while my Instagram account is Odun omo Adekola.”
Asked if he knew why there was such a rumour about about him, the tall, talented role interpreter said:-
“Honestly, I do not know. I find it really surprising. I thank God Almighty God for continually keeping me. I also appreciate my fans both home and abroad for the love shown to me.”
In the past, another popular Nollywood Yoruba actor, Mr. Bolaji Amusan, otherwise called Mr. Latin, who is also based in Abeokuta, was rumoured dead.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...