2 Nov 2015

Unknown

Sexy Nollywood Actress Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity On St. Valentine’s Day

Adediwura-Blackgold.gif

One of Nollywood’s beautiful actresses, Adediwura ‘Blarkgold’ Adesegha says she has sweet memories of how she lost her virginity.
In a chat with Vanguard, the sexy beautiful actresses, who has long been separated from her husband for whom she bore a cute son, recalled that her most unforgettable romantic experience was when she lost her virginity.

According to her, the most indelible event took place with the father of her only son, couple of years back.
“My most unforgettable romantic experience was on a St Valentine’s Day when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon – I was deflowered!” she said matter-of-factly.
“I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child,” she added.
Source: Naij

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...