9 Feb 2016

Unknown

Korede Bello Reveals How It Took Him And Don Jazzy 3 Days To Complete ‘Godwin’ Track



He’s currently one of the hottest and youngest trending singers in Nigeria at the moment.
In a new interview with Saturday Beats, Mavin Records mega superstar, Korede Bello has revealed details about the making of ‘Godwin’, a song that brought him to limelight.
Read experts from the interview below: –
“Godwin was divinely a God project and I hope that God will bless my other works like he did Godwin. It was Don Jazzy that started the project and when he was half way, I joined him and we co-wrote the song together. At that moment, the song was inspired by the beat. But before then, I had always wanted to do a song that would touch all demography and that everyone could relate to. I have always dreamed of having a song with a message that people would dance to in the clubs and the same song could be sung in church. Godwin is the quickest song that we ever did. I have some songs in the studio that we recorded two years ago. It took us about three days to complete Godwin and within a week, the song was already out. It was easy to get the lyrics because it is about everyday situations,” he said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...