9 Feb 2016

Unknown

Photo: Female Fan Tattoos Burna Boy’s Name On Her Arm

burna-boy

It’s been barely hours since I reported about how a die-hard fan, tattooed Davido’s name on his hand.
Well, I guess Davido isn’t the only one with crazy fans out there.
Dance-hall singer, Burna Boy has joined that league of celebrities with super fans.
The Spaceship Entertainment boss just shared a photo of a female fan, who inked his name on her arm.
The fan, with the Instagram name Judy Africaa, shared the picture in the early hours of Sunday, February 7, 2016 after which the dancehall star reposted on his official Instagram page.
Female fan tattooed Burna Boy's name on her arm
‘Am obsessed with Burma boy #burnaboygram tattooed his name,‘ she had captioned the picture.
‘@judy_africaa1 got my name tatted on her wrist. My real fans are the people I live for. #OAS #1715 #martellVIC” Burna Boy wrote as the caption of the picture.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...