17 Mar 2017

Unknown

I Warned Meek Mill About trusting Nicki Minaj -Rick Ross Reveals



Rick Ross, an American rapper and Meek Mill's boss, has finally talked about the failed relationship between Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj. The Music Music Group boss, also revealed that Meek Mill who is signed under his record label, shouldn't have dissed Drake, who is back to being friends with his ex-girlfriend, Nicki, and he shouldn't have trusted her either.


Here's a line off  Rick Ross new song "Apple of My Eye";


"I told Meek I wouldn't trust Nicki/Instead of beefing with your dog you just give him some distance."

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...