10 Dec 2014

Unknown

The Whole BREAK UP AND MAKE-UP saga btw CHRIS BROWN and Karruche

karrueche-tran

You cannot speak of celebrity public breakups and not mention and not talk of Chris Brown and Karruche Tran’s breakup that was all over twitter and instagram.
The pair started dating after Chris and Rihanna broke up and he was suffering through bad publicity. Their relationship was rocky, on and off, but it was always public.


This time it seems like it is officially over. Chris brown posted his reasons in a bitter rant on social media saying”We’ve got scars, some of them u gave me, some of them I’ve caused. That ride or die act we have been fooling the world with obviously ain’t working. I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake…”
kerruche-tran-chris-brown (1)
He also posted some tweets that were not so friendly to his now ex. The major point is he claims she cheated on him with Drake. Which she says is a lie. She did not stay silent either but took the high road and posted stuff like “Once you find strength within yourself, it’s hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That’s not love. And if that’s what you define as love then I don’t want it. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I’m keeping that promise. If you can’t love me the right way, then don’t love me at all. Don’t be made at me because I prefer to be happy. Keep love in your life folks. Not just love between people but love within your HEART, flowing in all aspects of your life. I promise life is so much better.”
kerruche-tran-chris-brown
Chris Brown later came out to draft a lengthy apology to Tran. ‘I just want baby girl to know I apologise,’ Chris summed up after posting the grovelling apology to his Instagram account, alongside a picture of himself with his head hanging in shame.
23DEDDD200000578-2865102-Sorry_Chris_Brown_posted_this_picture_alongside_a_lengthy_apolog-a-7_1418024834249

Chris has become really good at apologizing....

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...