6 Oct 2015

Unknown

ACTOR WILL SMITH REVEALS - I’M GOING ON WORLD TOUR WITH DJ JAZZY JEFF NEXT YEAR



The duo released their hit single ‘Summertime’ in 1991. They briefly reunited in 2013 for theGraham Norton Show, however now Smith has stated that they will embark on their first full tour.
Having recently returned to music, releasing his first new track in a decade, Smith spoke to Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show.
The rapper/actor said: “I’m pretty certain I’m going on tour. Jeff and I actually never have done a full tour. I was always on The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, I was always either making a movie, so we’ve never actually done a full tour. So I’m looking this summer to be the first time that we go out on a full world tour.”
Smith also said that his fresh run of creativity has come in between shoots for the forthcoming Suicide Squad movie, and has thus far produced “six or seven [songs] that I really like”.
“I have so many things I want to say, and I’m struggling to say them in a way that fits the flavour of music I tend to like,” he said. “I’m from the era where it’s 16 bars and hook, 16 bars and hook, bridge, hook, and out.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...