6 Oct 2015

Unknown

Wizkid – “I’m Not for Hype Things,I keep it real”

wizy

Multiple award winning singer, Wizkid has opened up on how he feels about too much hype.The young Pop star said he’s not really down for the hype thing and he’s being real.
Wizkid also said he will be dropping his new songs soon and his fans should get ready.
Wizkid wrote: –
“You can never force anyone to understand your vision or ride for you! Starboy the dream Team!! We over here taking over city by city!!! Seeing the world!! I’m not about that hype thing, but new fire coming. Blessed to be doing this and making my stars happy!”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...